Thursday, October 18, 2012

Welcome Home, Juliet!


Do you know someone who just moved? Or who bought their first house? Fortunately I do and of course I had to make a card to celebrate the occasion. Once again it's my new friend Juliet who will receive this card. (I know I've mentioned her before and I'm just now realizing that I've talked about her in just about every post this month. Sheesh. Stalk much?!)


This card couldn't be easier to make and it is actually a good way to use up some of those left over pieces of paper you have lying around but don't have the heart to throw away. For the house, I basically just cut a rectangular piece of Just Add Cake DSP, then for the roof I cut a square piece of Early Espresso Card Stock and cut it in half corner to corner. It was as simple as that. I decided I wanted a chimney so for that I just used some left over scraps from the World Treasure Friend card I made the other day. Then that finishing touch was to punch out a heart then put it above the chimney. Besides gluing the chimney stack directly to the card base, I adhered everything using Stampin' Dimensionals. Easy peasy!

Supplies
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Early Espresso Card Stock #119686
Just Add Cake DSP - retired; use any Designer Series Paper or Digital Download you like!
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
      clear mount #126151 or wood mount #126149 or digital download #127429
Early Espresso Stampin' Pad #126974
Small Heart Punch #117193
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430



Congratulations, Juliet, on your new place!

Happy Creating,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!