Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Alien


Well, here we are - already a week into October. For many, October means cool weather, changing leaves and candy. Well, I guess it's just mostly the kids who think about candy this time of year. For me it's candy apples. I love a good candy apple. I actually think I like them so much because it was a special treat as kids we got to buy this time of year in elementary school. That's when life was fun and simple. Good friends, good times and "good" food. Ahhh, to be young again...

And speaking of youngsters, I've got a fun card to show you that I'm going to give to my nephew this year. Here I've actually just used the little alien from the Blast Off Stamp Set. I love that Stampin' Up! stamp sets are versitile in this way. I bought the set to use for his birthday cards and I can also use it for his Halloween card. So fun!


Supplies:
Blast Off Stamp Set  Clear Mount or Wood Mount
 Basic Grey Card Stock 
Lucky Limeade Card Stock
Tangerine Tango Card Stock  
Houndstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper or Digital Download (digital is what I used here)
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack Brights Collection
Lucky Limeade Stampin' Pad
Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
Googly eyes
Stampin Dimentionals


What will you make for your little spooks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!