Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Butterflies


A friend of mine had a birthday recently. Two of her favorite things are butterflies and anything purple so I  knew I had to use those things in her card. Here's what I came up with:



This card was so easy to create thanks to Stampin' Up! Not only are the tools like the punches convenient and easy to use but Stampin' Up! also coordinates their products. Since my friend adores purple so much, I chose to use Rich Razzleberry Card Stock as my base for this card. I knew I wanted to use some coordinating printed paper and it was so easy to decide which one to use because Stampin' Up! tells you which colors will go with the Designer Series Paper (DSP). I happen to love the Summer Smooches DSP so I used that for the first layer of this card. A couple of butterfly punches and a stamped sentiment later I had a birthday card. All this cuteness in just a matter of minutes!

Supplies
Paper
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock #115316
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Daffodil Delight Card Stock #119683
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper #125409
Stamps
Sweet Essentials Stamp Set clear mount #126457 or wood mount #126455
Canvas Stamp retired, substitute Netting Background Stamp #122655
Ink
Island Indigo Stampin' Pad #126986 
Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Pad #126859
Other
Butterfly Punch #127526
1-1/4 inch Circle Punch #119861
Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430


Don't forget about the birthdays of your loved ones!

Happy Creating,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!