Tuesday, October 9, 2012

K-I-S-S-I-N-G


Good morning friends. I have a super fun card today. I have a friend who just started dating someone - they have been out a few times but they have yet to share that first kiss. My friend hopes to go out again this week and that the first kiss will be shared. I knew I wanted to make a card for this situation (umm, hello?! how often does *this* situation come up?!) but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to go about it.

That's where Mojo Monday comes in. I have been to their website several times to find sketches for inspiration and this time was no exception. I knew I wanted to eventually participate in their weekly challenge and now I have the perfect opportunity.


I knew I wanted to use my S.W.A.K stamp from Stampin' Up! and thanks to Mojo Monday I now had a layout to try. How cute did this turn out?



Here's hoping they'll be snogging soon!

Supplies:
S.W.A.K. stamp (stamp is retired but you could easily substitute the Many Mustaches digital download #128995)
Wacky Wishes Stamp Set [Hostess Benefit] (clear mount #126412 or wood mount #126410)

 
Happy Snogging!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!