Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Simple Congrats


Let me start by saying: I. Love. Fonts. Seriously. I may have mentioned that before but it couldn't be truer. There is just something about the roundness or straightness of letters or the slant or frilly swirls that just speaks to me. Fonts make me happy and I think that's why I like the Sweet Essentials Stamp Set so much. The words have just the right amount of roundness and just the right amount of swirl to be cute and even a bit sophisticated.

Something else I love? Simplicity. I love that this card is simple, cute and a bit elegant all while using just a handful of products. This card can also easily be changed for any occasion. It would make a nice "thinking of you" or "friends" card simply by switching up the sentiment.



Supplies:
Bright Blossoms Stamp Set (clear mount or wood mount)
Sweet Essentials Stamp Set (clear mount or wood mount)
Whisper White Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Basic Black Stampin' Pad
Gumball Green Stampin' Pad
Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Pad
Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Creating!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!