Monday, November 12, 2012

A Weekend With Pilgrims


I spent another super fun weekend crafting with some friends. I will share everyone's creations with you but I just *HAD* to show this one today. This is one of the cutest cards I've seen in ages.


Didn't that turn out so cute?! My friend Juliet made that Pilgrim outfit out of some generic card stock but to embellish she used the Postage Stamp Punch  for the belt buckle and the Petite Pennants Builder Punch  for the scalloped collar. I have to give her mad props for this card. I don't know how many she made in total but she sure did put her heart and soul into them. I also have to applaud her for being able to hand cut the shirt collars. I don't think I could have cut them as nicely and evenly as she did. Way to go, gal. They turned out so cute!

Supplies Used:
Card Stock: white, brown, black, gold (non-Stampin' Up!)
Pop Dots (non-Stampin' Up!, can use Stampin' Dimensionals #104430)
Postage Stamp Punch #122344
Petite Pennants Builder Punch #122361
Craft & Rubber Scissors #103179


Happy Creating!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!