Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Card Palooza


I have several Christmas and holiday cards I want to share with you today. I was hoping to get to post each one individually to expand on the card-making process for each but there just isn't enough time. Oh, to have a few extra hours in the day! Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the creativity to come!

This first card features the Serene Silhouettes stamp set. I *love* this set. It's so very pretty and versatile. Here it works great for Christmas but you can also use it for any other season. Hopefully I'll have time to make another version to show you. For now, though, we'll enjoy it as a set that showcases winter.


Supplies

For this next card I used the Greetings of the Season set again for the sentiment and the Snow Swirled stamp set. Together they make for another simple yet elegant holiday card:


Supplies

The snowman from the Button Buddies stamp set makes a perfect pair for this card:


Supplies

Card number four features two free stamp sets that you can earn with a qualifying purchase. I love free things. It's even better when they are this cute!

 

Supplies

Card number five features one of my favorite stamp sets from the holiday catalog: Scentsational Season. It is so stinkin' cute!


Supplies
*Save money and buy the bundle!
 
And last but certainly not least is my favorite card of the day, The Grinch! I actually made him last year but I didn't get around to showing anyone. I definitely wanted him to come out this year.


I don't remember exactly what I did to make him; it was basically trial and error. A few punches, some sponging and a torn hat rim later, he emerged.

Supplies I do remember

Happy Holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!